02 December 2009

a brief introductory

this "blogging" experience is one a lot different than that of the livejournal variety.. and i haven't eeeeven really started yet. in fact, i'm not even completely sure where i should start. hopefully, once i get back into the swing of journal-keeping things, my entries will have a little more focus and direction rather than my garbled rambling just to take up space.
it's officially the final month of 2009 and i must say, what a bang-up year it has been. the past 11 months have been shared with the most incredible man i've ever had the privilege of knowing, let alone spending my days and nights with. in january, we'll be moving into our first home together and i really cannot put into words how excited i am to be doing that. yet, it's not moving in to a place with my boyfriend that thrills me. it's moving forward with him and knowing that this is the person that i'm going to spend the rest of my life with.
also in januaryyyy: I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOOOOL!
yes, yes. again. you see, i think this time i've actually finally figured out what i really want to do and now i'm going to do it. simple as that. just watch.
with my return to school, i'll be leaving the children that i've been taking care of for the past three years. this breaks my heart since i've virtually known them since they were babies and it will be so sad to say goodbye to them.
and so that's pretty much it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment